Saturday 14 February 2009

recipe for baking salmon

This is a very simple recipe and is delicious. My boyfriend and I love
salmon and this is a keeper for us. I hope you enjoy as well. I serve
with mixed greens and crusty bread. This recipe can easily be cut in
half, doubled or tripled

This is such a simple recipe, and it is so
delicious! Salmon is baked with garlic and dill, and topped with
Cheddar cheese and green onions. Read more…
This is such a simple
recipe, and it is so delicious! Salmon is baked with garlic and dill,
and topped with Cheddar cheese and green onions. Read more…
I dug out
a recipe I'd been holding for just such a piece of fish. It was in Bon
Appetit some years ago. It's simple-easy. Nice enough for guests, no
question, but easy enough for a weeknight meal even. Salmon lends
itself so well to
This is a very simple recipe and is delicious. My
boyfriend and I love salmon and this is a keeper for us. I hope you
enjoy as well. I serve with mixed greens and crusty bread. This recipe
can easily be cut in half, doubled or tripled
This is a very simple
recipe and is delicious. My boyfriend and I love salmon and this is a
keeper for us. I hope you enjoy as well. I serve with mixed greens and
crusty bread. This recipe can easily be cut in half, doubled or
tripled
soi got some salmon (individually sealed frozen filets). i
got some imitation crab meat (because that's what my wallet prefers).
i looked up a crab salad recipe, and saw that it's essentially crab,
sour cream, and mayo. so i food
This baked salmon fillet recipe is
one of the easiest recipes for baked salmon I have made, and it tastes
just delicious. The addition of the spinach leaves keeps it moist and
adds a wonderful taste and of course, dill was made to go
This is
such a simple recipe, and it is so delicious! Salmon is baked with
garlic and dill, and topped with Cheddar cheese and green onions. Read
more…

http://cooking-masters.blogspot.com/2009/02/crock-pot-ham-and-potato-recipe.html

No comments:

Post a Comment