Wednesday 25 February 2009

baileys recipe

This incredible Irish Cream recipe was handed down to me, a few years
ago, and under sworn secrecy. I break this confidence only to share--
so I hope my infractions will be forgiven :)
baileys cafe and grille
baileys cafe by gloria naylor baileys cafe dallas baileys cafe gloria
naylor baileys cafe notes baileys cafe saratoga baileys cafe saratoga
springs ny baileys cafe summary baileys cake baileys cake recipe
Chez
Pim has a recipe for Salted Butter caramels that tempted my taste buds
the very first time I read the recipe. I decided that this recipe
would be the one I use for my first attempt at caramel making.
A
delicious recipe for Baileys Irish Cream, with sweetened condensed
milk, Carnation® creamy evaporated milk, Scotch whisky, vanilla
extract, glycerine, instant coffee and water. What do I need? 400 g
can sweetened condensed milk
For one 8 oz-ish cup of milk, I use a
heaping teaspoon (or more) of cocoa and a flat teaspoon of sugar. It
dresses up nicely with Kahlua, Bailey's, amaretto, creme de menthe,
etc - but not kirsch, which turns out to curdle milk!.
How to make a
Bailey's & Amaretto Click to get more details.

This Irish recipe
is entered for the World tour 25, a RecipeZaar event. I haven't tried
it yet, but will very soon! The recipe is from The Irish Heritage
Cookbook written by Margaret M. Johnson. It is a David Foley recipe
from the
Remove from heat and stir occasionally, adding Bailey's
about five minutes after removal from heat. When mixture forms mounds
when dropped from spoon, fold in whipped topping. Turn into crust.
Garnish with more whipped topping (or
Recipe Snippet: In saucepan,
sprinkle unflavored gelatin over milk. Let stand about 1 minute. Stir
over low heat until gelatin is dissolved, about 5 minutes. Add
chocolate and continue click title to view recipe.

A delicious
recipe for Baileys Irish Cream, with sweetened condensed milk,
Carnation® creamy evaporated milk, Scotch whisky, vanilla extract,
glycerine, instant coffee and water. What do I need? 400 g can
sweetened condensed milk
This Irish recipe is entered for the World
tour 2005, a RecipeZaar event. I haven't tried it yet, but will very
soon! The recipe is from The Irish Heritage Cookbook written by
Margaret M. Johnson. It is a David Foley recipe from the
For one 8
oz-ish cup of milk, I use a heaping teaspoon (or more) of cocoa and a
flat teaspoon of sugar. It dresses up nicely with Kahlua, Bailey's,
amaretto, creme de menthe, etc - but not kirsch, which turns out to
curdle milk!.

http://cooking-masters.blogspot.com/2009/02/low-fat-low-cholesterol-recipe.html

No comments:

Post a Comment