Saturday 28 February 2009

blender bullet magic recipe

This three-in-one blender, food processor, and coffee grinder includes
two blades, two bullet cups, four mugs with lip rings, two
shaker/steamer tops, two lids, and a 1-page recipe book.
Photo by
White Rose Child. This is one of my favorite recipes out of the
cookbook that came with my Magic Bullet blender. Of course you can
make this in a regular blender as well.
This three-in-one blender,
food processor, and coffee grinder includes two blades, two bullet
cups, four mugs with lip rings, two shaker/steamer tops, two lids, and
a 1-page recipe book.
Photo by White Rose Child. This is one of my
favorite recipes out of the cookbook that came with my Magic Bullet
blender. Of course you can make this in a regular blender as
well.
Photo by White Rose Child. This is one of my favorite recipes
out of the cookbook that came with my Magic Bullet blender. Of course
you can make this in a regular blender as well.

http://cooking-masters.blogspot.com/2009/03/type-2-diabetes-recipe.html

No comments:

Post a Comment