Thursday 26 February 2009

easy pork roast recipe

Put pork in bottom of crock pot. Cover with saurkraut. Cook. It was
that easy! And really good. The fat melted wonderfully, and it wasn't
swimming in juices. We did it again with a pork roast, and Albany John
added a little cider
A comment thread over at Mad Priest's got me
thinking of what to do if you find yourself with a pork roast and need
dinner that night. I put several links there for some Latin American
recipes, but here's the simplest of all:
I was playing around with
ideas today and came up with this. So very good. -- posted by
Tyshero.
I was playing around with ideas today and came up with this.
So very good. -- posted by Tyshero.
A comment thread over at Mad
Priest's got me thinking of what to do if you find yourself with a
pork roast and need dinner that night. I put several links there for
some Latin American recipes, but here's the simplest of all:
A
comment thread over at Mad Priest's got me thinking of what to do if
you find yourself with a pork roast and need dinner that night. I put
several links there for some Latin American recipes, but here's the
simplest of all:
I was playing around with ideas today and came up
with this. So very good. -- posted by Tyshero.

http://cooking-masters.blogspot.com/2009/02/pork-shoulder-roast-recipe.html

No comments:

Post a Comment