Friday 20 February 2009

cook book recipe

I had such a long list of dishes at the beginning of the month, and
even bought a container of creme fraiche because so many recipes
called for it. Alas, with Thanksgiving and all, I didn't get to many
of them, and the creme fraiche is
So in my search for something warm
and satisfying and easy to prepare I came across this recipe in
Epicurious.com for Smokes Salmon Chowder. I like salmon. I like
chowder. I like recipes that have such awesome reviews.
You would
like to create rollover effect for checkboxes, that is, when the mouse
is over a checkbox, the color of the checkbox will change to a
different color temporarily as shown below. Though a one-liner code,
it does improve the
Give yourself an excuse to splurge on expensive
mushrooms by trying Tom Colicchio's recipe for pan-roasted mushrooms
from Think Like a Chef . Colicchio's method for pan-roasting
mushrooms—making sure to work in small batches—is to brown
Benne is
the southern word for sesame seeds, and they make the most
wonderful,deliciouses cookies you ever wrapped your lips around! This
recipe come from the Junior League of Charleston's Cook Book,
Charleston Receipts.
I've tried a lot of yellow butter cake recipes,
but so many of them just don't have a good texture or flavor. For this
cake I tried the All-Purpose Buttery Yellow Cake recipe in my
America's Test Kitchen Family Cookbook,
I had such a long list of
dishes at the beginning of the month, and even bought a container of
creme fraiche because so many recipes called for it. Alas, with
Thanksgiving and all, I didn't get to many of them, and the creme
fraiche is
I've tried a lot of yellow butter cake recipes, but so
many of them just don't have a good texture or flavor. For this cake I
tried the All-Purpose Buttery Yellow Cake recipe in my America's Test
Kitchen Family Cookbook,
Benne is the southern word for sesame seeds,
and they make the most wonderful,deliciouses cookies you ever wrapped
your lips around! This recipe come from the Junior League of
Charleston's Cook Book, Charleston Receipts.
Some nights, I try
Grandma's recipes. I've mashed canned salmon with onion, paprika,
cornflake crumbs and a well-beaten egg for patties, a favorite
Settlement Cook Book recipe, modified with Grandma's notes.
Thanks
for the recipe. It was so simple and so good.

Benne is the southern
word for sesame seeds, and they make the most wonderful,deliciouses
cookies you ever wrapped your lips around! This recipe come from the
Junior League of Charleston's Cook Book, Charleston Receipts.

http://cooking-masters.blogspot.com/2009/02/1-365-524-apartment-day-julia-julie-kitchen-recipe-tiny.html

No comments:

Post a Comment