Friday 27 February 2009

potato recipe soup sweet

I am cooking from the left side of my brain. And I don't like it one
bit! Well, truth be told, I'm actually doing more consulting in the
kitchen than chopping and stirring and getting my hands all nice and
sticky.
This one has the tang of pear and port in it to offset the
creamy potato and cheese flavours. You can use Roquefort or Gorgonzola
cheese if you prefer, but a good, white Port (sweet or dry - up to
you) and butter (NOT margarine!
I am cooking from the left side of my
brain. And I don't like it one bit! Well, truth be told, I'm actually
doing more consulting in the kitchen than chopping and stirring and
getting my hands all nice and sticky.
Cook's Notes: I wanted to make
a Southwest-style sweet potato soup that had turkey for protein, but
wasn't loaded down with heavy cream or bacon or too spicy. As usual, I
looked at four to six existing recipes and combined elements and
But,
even if they were ugly, they went very, very well with Zolablue's
divine sweet potato sausage soup. I pretty much stuck to the recipe,
though I added more sweet potatoes since I had to thaw out 8 cups of
stock (smallest container I

recipes sweet chilli sauce recipes
sweet easter bread recipes sweet potato recipes sweet potato casserole
recipes sweet potato fries recipes sweet potato pie recipes sweet
potato soup recipes sweet potatoe recipes sweet potatoes
The
traditional recipe calls for an open fire and a marinade made of
coriander, garlic, nutmeg, white pepper, Kecap Bango (sweet soy), palm
sugar, vinegar and salty soy sauce. Dessert Gajar Ka Halwa (Carrot
Halwa)
and prepared a full gallon of stock with the carcass) by
modifying a recipe for Portuguese kale soup and making use of our
existing assets — including hot Italian chicken sausage, two sweet
potatoes, and some cooked brown rice.
Cook's Notes: I wanted to make
a Southwest-style sweet potato soup that had turkey for protein, but
wasn't loaded down with heavy cream or bacon or too spicy. As usual, I
looked at four to six existing recipes and combined elements and

Scoop the sweet potatoes out of the water and mash in a large bowl,
using a potato masher to make sure there are no lumps. Add sugar and
cinnamon, and mix well. Add the nutmeg and the eggs. Whip with a
whisk.

http://cooking-masters.blogspot.com/2009/02/candy-cane-recipe.html

No comments:

Post a Comment