Friday 27 February 2009

chip chocolate chocolate cookie recipe

The girl who gave me this recipe just showed me her finger, but her
hands were sort of tiny, and she said make them the size of your index
finger, but mine came out way too big the first time. The smaller the
better; I do as big as the
Katie's first recipe is for Ginger
Chocolate Chip Cookies. Made with molasses, cinnamon, and cloves,
these cookies will fill your home with the sweet smells of Christmas.
Katie's second recipe combines two of my favorite ingredients:
Add
sugars and beat until fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Add
vanilla. In a separate bowl: combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Add
dry ingredients to egg mixture. Add chocolate chips. Drop 2 tbsp per
cookie.
Add sugars and beat until fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a
time. Add vanilla. In a separate bowl: combine flour, baking soda, and
salt. Add dry ingredients to egg mixture. Add chocolate chips. Drop 2
tbsp per cookie.
Each bag has its own recipe but each type of morsels
uses the same ingredient, with the exception of the White Chocolate
Chip Cookies which have one additional ingredient for the "dry"
mixture (Nestle's TOLL HOUSE BAKING cocoa).
Feeling daring, and
trusting my new cookbook since the cookies recipes so far had been
great, I decided to make a peanut butter oatmeal chocolate chip
cookie. I like peanut butter cookies. I like oatmeal cookies. I like
chocolate chip
The girl who gave me this recipe just showed me her
finger, but her hands were sort of tiny, and she said make them the
size of your index finger, but mine came out way too big the first
time. The smaller the better; I do as big as the
I'd fallen so hard
in love with my new chocolate chip cookie recipe, my other drop
cookies fell by the wayside. That's why, when Martin asked for my
white chocolate orange cookies, I didn't have the heart to say no.

The girl who gave me this recipe just showed me her finger, but her
hands were sort of tiny, and she said make them the size of your index
finger, but mine came out way too big the first time. The smaller the
better; I do as big as the

The recipe is an adaptation of Cook's
Illustrated chocolate chip cookie recipe, which by the way makes an
awesome chocolate chip cookie. I added a bit of peanut butter to boost
the Butterfinger flavor. I like to use the fun size candy
Remove from
oven and sprinkle chocolate chips over brownies. Return to oven for
about 1 minute or until the chocolate chips melt. Remove from oven and
spread over brownies. Cool and cut into bars. Makes about 36 bars.
WHIRLIGIG COOKIES
I found these on the Betty Crocker web site and
changed it a little after reading the reviews on that site. Came out
awesome! -- posted by Mary of the Midwest.
I found these on the Betty
Crocker web site and changed it a little after reading the reviews on
that site. Came out awesome! -- posted by Mary of the
Midwest.
Starting with tradition, we always have to have chocolate
chip cookies on hand. And what better way to kick off holiday baking
than with a batch of warm melty chocolate chip cookies? While I was at
the store buying my baking ingredients
They satisfy chocolate-chip
die-hards while making the holiday cookie tray look a little more
special. Cookie bars have the added benefit of being extremely fast to
make. This is my mother's recipe, and one of my childhood favoriites.

An interesting twist on your classic chocolate chip cookie. The
coconut adds to the texture and aroma. -- posted by chef_matt85.
These
cookies were best right out of the oven, when the melted chocolate was
hot enough to burn my tongue. It's a good recipe. My cooled cookies
were very crunchy, so err on the short end of the baking time if you'd
like them chewier.
Starting with tradition, we always have to have
chocolate chip cookies on hand. And what better way to kick off
holiday baking than with a batch of warm melty chocolate chip cookies?
While I was at the store buying my baking ingredients

http://cooking-masters.blogspot.com/2009/02/low-fat-fish-recipe.html

No comments:

Post a Comment