Sunday 1 February 2009

channa masala recipe

Here is the recipe for the spicy tasty Channa Masala from my mom's
kitchen. My mom prepares the channa masala powder with very few
ingredients. This Channa Masala goes well with Pooris, Chapathis and
even Bread.
In tihs video, learn how to make channa masal garbanzo
cooked in punjabi style.
Here is the recipe for the spicy tasty Channa
Masala from my mom's kitchen. My mom prepares the channa masala powder
with very few ingredients. This Channa Masala goes well with Pooris,
Chapathis and even Bread.
Here is the recipe for the spicy tasty
Channa Masala from my mom's kitchen. My mom prepares the channa masala
powder with very few ingredients. This Channa Masala goes well with
Pooris, Chapathis and even Bread.
Here is the recipe for the spicy
tasty Channa Masala from my mom's kitchen. My mom prepares the channa
masala powder with very few ingredients. This Channa Masala goes well
with Pooris, Chapathis and even Bread.
Unfortunately besides the very
well known classics like Saag Paneer (spinach with paneer homemade
cheese), Channa Masala (Chickpeas in Masala spice sauce), and Mattar
Paneer (green peas and paneer homemade cheese), I'm not all that
In
tihs video, learn how to make channa masal garbanzo cooked in punjabi
style.

http://cooking-masters.blogspot.com/2009/02/butter-cinnamon-recipe.html

No comments:

Post a Comment