Tuesday 3 March 2009

chocolate chip biscotti recipe

my wife makes uncommonly good, traditional anise flavored biscotti.
She also makes a less traditional, but equally good, chocolate,
chocolate chip biscotti. But she doesn't post here, and I don't know
where she keeps her recipes.
Auntie Linda's Ginger Gems Bakeless
Dream Cookies Banana Drop Cookies Best Chocolate Chip Cookies in the
World BiscottiBiscotti Blueberry Cookies Boiled Chocolate Oatmeal Drop
Cookies Bronwnies Brown Sugar Shortbread Brownie Cookies
my wife
makes uncommonly good, traditional anise flavored biscotti. She also
makes a less traditional, but equally good, chocolate, chocolate chip
biscotti. But she doesn't post here, and I don't know where she keeps
her recipes.
my wife makes uncommonly good, traditional anise
flavored biscotti. She also makes a less traditional, but equally
good, chocolate, chocolate chip biscotti. But she doesn't post here,
and I don't know where she keeps her recipes.
my wife makes
uncommonly good, traditional anise flavored biscotti. She also makes a
less traditional, but equally good, chocolate, chocolate chip
biscotti. But she doesn't post here, and I don't know where she keeps
her recipes.

http://cooking-masters.blogspot.com/2009/03/cooker-mother-not-recipe-slow-two.html

No comments:

Post a Comment