Thursday 5 March 2009

cook potato recipe red

After thirty minutes, remove the cover and cook for an additional half
hour. That's a very simple recipe and worked very well for the
e-mailer but she said it was better if you substituted 1 can of cream
of mushroom soup for the milk.

The original base for this bright red
Polish and Russian soup was the cow parsnip. The Russian word
'borshch' means cow parsnip. Today, borscht is a beetroot soup, made
with meat stock, cabbage, and frequently potatoes and other root
Four
recipes you cook all the time? Come and get it:. Potatoes. If they are
small (red, black or mixed fingerling- hehe,) I will put them in my
cast iron with some olive oil and salt and plop them in the oven for
just shy of an hour,
This recipe purportedly serves four but I think
the end result could feed six or eight! Next time for my family, I
would halve the meat portion but keep the potatoes (so delicious, and
too little this time).
After thirty minutes, remove the cover and
cook for an additional half hour. That's a very simple recipe and
worked very well for the e-mailer but she said it was better if you
substituted 1 can of cream of mushroom soup for the milk.
This recipe
purportedly serves four but I think the end result could feed six or
eight! Next time for my family, I would halve the meat portion but
keep the potatoes (so delicious, and too little this time).
This
recipe purportedly serves four but I think the end result could feed
six or eight! Next time for my family, I would halve the meat portion
but keep the potatoes (so delicious, and too little this time).
This
recipe purportedly serves four but I think the end result could feed
six or eight! Next time for my family, I would halve the meat portion
but keep the potatoes (so delicious, and too little this time).

http://cooking-masters.blogspot.com/2009/03/simple-potato-soup-recipe.html

No comments:

Post a Comment