Thursday 8 January 2009

turkey burger recipe

I'll talk about some examples I found particularly interesting.
Often, these foods are seemingly healthy and turn out to be loaded
with calories and fat, like this Turkey burger:. Ruby Tuesday Bella
Turkey Burger 1145 calories
the "George Foreman Lean Mean Fat
Reducing Grilling Machine Cookbook." I have also made it on the
stovetop. And I found that I didn't like onion rolls, so I use regular
hamburger buns. This is pretty darn tasty for a turkey burger.
the
"George Foreman Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine Cookbook." I
have also made it on the stovetop. And I found that I didn't like
onion rolls, so I use regular hamburger buns. This is pretty darn
tasty for a turkey burger.


http://cooking-masters.blogspot.com/2009/01/burger-recipe-turkey.html

No comments:

Post a Comment