Thursday 8 January 2009

rice cooker recipe

They should be soft not browned and just cooked through. Add the cream
and heat stirring it in gently around the meatballs. Simmer until
slightly thickened then season and dust with paprika. Serve over
noodles or rice. Serves 4.
They should be soft not browned and just
cooked through. Add the cream and heat stirring it in gently around
the meatballs. Simmer until slightly thickened then season and dust
with paprika. Serve over noodles or rice. Serves 4.
A heads up just in
case you read Just Bento but not Just Hungry, you may be interested in
the new post up there, Answering some rice cooker questions.
Whatever
rice cooker you decide to get, one critical feature it should have is
a timer. You want to be able to set it so the rice is ready for you in
the morning. A warming feature is not as critical, and should not be
used for brown
Nasi Kuning (Yellow Rice cooked in Coconut Milk) I did
not exactly follow the recipe because it called for cooking the rice
in a heavy pot on the stove top. I cook my rice in a rice cooker. So I
mixed up: short-grained brown rice
Deb Murray's recipe. -- posted by
Panthur.
They should be soft not browned and just cooked through. Add
the cream and heat stirring it in gently around the meatballs. Simmer
until slightly thickened then season and dust with paprika. Serve over
noodles or rice. Serves 4.
I adapted this from a bag of Publix
supermarket brand Extra Long Grain rice. I love it because it has 4
ingredients but has so much flavor. It's wonderful to use to sop up
broth or gravy from entrees -- posted by saTory.
Whatever rice cooker
you decide to get, one critical feature it should have is a timer. You
want to be able to set it so the rice is ready for you in the morning.
A warming feature is not as critical, and should not be used for brown

There are some rice cooker books in English too, like this one. I
can't vouch for any of the books, but I've tried some of the recipes
on All About and they are rather fun. Q. Do I need a rice cooker at
all?
I adapted this from a bag of Publix supermarket brand Extra Long
Grain rice. I love it because it has 4 ingredients but has so much
flavor. It's wonderful to use to sop up broth or gravy from entrees --
posted by saTory.
Nasi Kuning (Yellow Rice cooked in Coconut Milk) I
did not exactly follow the recipe because it called for cooking the
rice in a heavy pot on the stove top. I cook my rice in a rice cooker.
So I mixed up: short-grained brown rice
Nasi Kuning (Yellow Rice
cooked in Coconut Milk) I did not exactly follow the recipe because it
called for cooking the rice in a heavy pot on the stove top. I cook my
rice in a rice cooker. So I mixed up: short-grained brown rice

http://cooking-masters.blogspot.com/2009/01/caesar-recipe-salad.html

No comments:

Post a Comment