Wednesday 14 January 2009

low fat low cal recipe

This recipe came from a low-cal cook book. It surprisingly moist and
flavorful! I have served it with a whipped cinnamon butter for those
that aren't concerned with being healthy. I've also served it with
light whipped cream as low-fat
I didn't feel like driving the two
minutes it would take to get to the grocery store (plus store-bought
granola can be high in fat) so I searched the web for a low-fat recipe
and found this one. I tweaked it only slightly.
This soup is very low
in fat. You can reduce the salt for low-sodium, and if desired, you
may eliminate the beer from the recipe for lower calorie content!
Ingredients:. 4 cups turkey: You can use leftover turkey with bones
and carcass,
This recipe came from a low-cal cook book. It
surprisingly moist and flavorful! I have served it with a whipped
cinnamon butter for those that aren't concerned with being healthy.
I've also served it with light whipped cream as low-fat
A recipe for
low-fat, low-cal eggnog.
This soup is very low in fat. You can reduce
the salt for low-sodium, and if desired, you may eliminate the beer
from the recipe for lower calorie content! Ingredients:. 4 cups
turkey: You can use leftover turkey with bones and carcass,

http://cooking-masters.blogspot.com/2009/01/non-alcoholic-punch-recipe.html

No comments:

Post a Comment