Friday 9 January 2009

food processor recipe

(Makes about 40 pieces, so we reduced the recipe in half). Recipe:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Using a food processor or electric mixer
(we used a wooden spoon), cream sugar and butter lighter in color and
a bit fluffy.
My favorite: Steam a head of cauliflower, and put it in
the blender or food processor. Add some milk (I use soy), and blend
until it has a mashed potato consistency. Add salt and pepper to
taste. Tonight I used a bit of cumin,
When meat is completely cool,
chop into 1-inch pieces and grind in food processor, chop in a
blender, or process through a meat grinder until it is finely ground.
Mix ground meat, bran, oatmeal, and oil, adding the cooking water from

It may seem too lemony but when you taste it you will find the
balance actually does work and very well. A word of warning though:
you really do need a food processor to make this effortlessly. Serves
4.
As I learned more about latke making, I found out that a lot of
cooks shred the potato using a grater (or food processor), squeeze out
the liquid, and then assemble the pancakes. To my palate, however,
these seemed more like hash browns
Place garlic, aji molido, parsley,
chilli flakes and salt in the bowl of a food processor and purée until
well ground. 2. With the machine running, add vinegar and slowly pour
in oil. Process until emulsified.
As I learned more about latke
making, I found out that a lot of cooks shred the potato using a
grater (or food processor), squeeze out the liquid, and then assemble
the pancakes. To my palate, however, these seemed more like hash
browns
A food-processor sauce comes together in the same amount of
time it takes the steak to finish cooking and rest. Flank steak would
also work for this recipe, a similar, leaner cut that's sometimes
easier to find, and which has a more
I always look through websites
and cookbooks to see if anyone else has a butter cookie recipe like
this - I have not found one yet. I only updated the method to use a
food processor instead of creaming the butter by hand.
(Makes about
40 pieces, so we reduced the recipe in half). Recipe: Preheat oven to
350 degrees. Using a food processor or electric mixer (we used a
wooden spoon), cream sugar and butter lighter in color and a bit
fluffy.

http://cooking-masters.blogspot.com/2009/01/recipe-sauce-tomato.html

No comments:

Post a Comment