Thursday 8 January 2009

chocolate truffles recipe

you can also steep tea leaves in the cream and then sieve before
adding to the chocolate (popular flavours are chai and Earl Grey)
From
one basic chocolate truffles recipe, you can easily make three types
of chocolate truffles that are suitable as gift chocolates for any
holiday season!
you can also steep tea leaves in the cream and then
sieve before adding to the chocolate (popular flavours are chai and
Earl Grey)


These enticing cookies are crisp on the outside and soft
on the inside, somewhat bittersweet and very chocolaty. I usually make
them to share at get-togethersotherwise, I'd eat them all myself! I'm
always asked for the recipe.
The truffles shown in my photos are
local hand-made truffles, but any 'firm' high chocolate truffle is
fine. I have my own truffle recipe posted on zaar, which also works
very well with this tree! Have fun - and just watch your guest's


With the prevalence of fabulous looking truffle recipes lately, I'm
sold. I have to make them this year. I'm curious about the butter.
Other truffle recipes just call for the chocolate and cream. What does
the butter do texturally?
Everyone expects cookies, so surprise them
with homemade truffles. Recently, TeamSugar member issarocks shared
her recipe for Simple Chocolate Truffles. It's a simple twist on mini
cream-cheese balls, one that will be easy for you to
These enticing
cookies are crisp on the outside and soft on the inside, somewhat
bittersweet and very chocolaty. I usually make them to share at
get-togethersotherwise, I'd eat them all myself! I'm always asked for
the recipe.
From one basic chocolate truffles recipe, you can easily
make three types of chocolate truffles that are suitable as gift
chocolates for any holiday season!
The truffles shown in my photos are
local hand-made truffles, but any 'firm' high chocolate truffle is
fine. I have my own truffle recipe posted on zaar, which also works
very well with this tree! Have fun - and just watch your guest's
The
truffles shown in my photos are local hand-made truffles, but any
'firm' high chocolate truffle is fine. I have my own truffle recipe
posted on zaar, which also works very well with this tree! Have fun -
and just watch your guest's
Everyone expects cookies, so surprise
them with homemade truffles. Recently, TeamSugar member issarocks
shared her recipe for Simple Chocolate Truffles. It's a simple twist
on mini cream-cheese balls, one that will be easy for you to
These
enticing cookies are crisp on the outside and soft on the inside,
somewhat bittersweet and very chocolaty. I usually make them to share
at get-togethersotherwise, I'd eat them all myself! I'm always asked
for the recipe.
Everyone expects cookies, so surprise them with
homemade truffles. Recently, TeamSugar member issarocks shared her
recipe for Simple Chocolate Truffles. It's a simple twist on mini
cream-cheese balls, one that will be easy for you to
From one basic
chocolate truffles recipe, you can easily make three types of
chocolate truffles that are suitable as gift chocolates for any
holiday season!
I had an old truffle recipe, which I played around
with a bit, and made these for the first time a few weeks ago. These
Italian Chocolate Truffles tasted divine, and make a lovely gift,
especially after the dressing up.

http://cooking-masters.blogspot.com/2009/01/absinthe-recipe.html

No comments:

Post a Comment