Wednesday 7 January 2009

chocolate cookie recipe

Everyone loves chocolate cookies and these festive delights with their
snowy frosting are sure to become a family favorite at Christmas or
anytime!
Clockwise from the center top cookie, the cookies are
Allspice Wafers; Neopolitan Bars; Maple Twists; Whirligigs; Chocolate
Fruit Bars; White Chocolate Cherry Biscotti; Triple Chocolate Cookies;
Pecan Shortbread; Grandma Carlisano's
An interesting twist on your
classic chocolate chip cookie. The coconut adds to the texture and
aroma. -- posted by chef_matt85.

I kept hearing about this one recipe
for 'Big Fat Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies.' If nothing else, they
sound dang good. I'ma big fan of recipes that just - SAY it. And these
cookies live up to their name, my friend.
I'd fallen so hard in love
with my new chocolate chip cookie recipe, my other drop cookies fell
by the wayside. That's why, when Martin asked for my white chocolate
orange cookies, I didn't have the heart to say no.

The Pioneer Woman
Cooks has a super cookie recipe to share, go on over and take a look.
And you can find tons of recipes for cookies at Martha Stewart, All
Recipes, Better Homes & Gardens, and let's not forget the Cook's
Illustrated
The votes are in from peta2's Christmas Cookie Cooking
Competition, and while the competition was certainly close, Megan has
taken the top honors with her Holiday Chocolate Mint Cookies.
Congratulations, Megan!
Clockwise from the center top cookie, the
cookies are Allspice Wafers; Neopolitan Bars; Maple Twists;
Whirligigs; Chocolate Fruit Bars; White Chocolate Cherry Biscotti;
Triple Chocolate Cookies; Pecan Shortbread; Grandma Carlisano's

Everyone loves chocolate cookies and these festive delights with
their snowy frosting are sure to become a family favorite at Christmas
or anytime!
I made this Chocolate Cookie Bark last year for holiday
gifts. It was tasty and a big hit with everyone. I even had a couple
of people ask me for the recipe. What I love about most bark recipes
is that you get a lot of bang for your
Everyone loves chocolate
cookies and these festive delights with their snowy frosting are sure
to become a family favorite at Christmas or anytime!
Another original
gluten-free recipe from Laura: Gluten-Free Chocolate Coconut Brownie
Cookies (hyperlink to recipe). These cookies are what I would best
describe as a hybrid cookie / brownie. They are perhaps what a
Chocolate and

http://cooking-masters.blogspot.com/2009/01/crock-pot-pot-recipe-roast.html

No comments:

Post a Comment